Saturday, 1 October 2011 142 Comments
Good news! There are now two ways for you to secure a copy of our latest issue, the second for the season.
First, for just US$0.99 (approximately P43.00), REBOUND is available online now! Scroll down to the end of this article for details on how to get it from www.pressdisplay.com. Second, the physical mag will be out in stores by October 5!
Aside from the dynamic photos that you have come to expect from every issue of REBOUND, you will find the following features in the mag:
- The exciting cover story on the Baste Big Three of Abueva, Pascual and Sanggalang
- National University’s Bobby Ray Parks
- MIT’s Yousef Taha
- DLSU’s LA Revilla
- Lyceum Pirates
- The NCAA and UAAP Courtside Reporters
- Perpetual Help
- UP’s Jett Manuel
- College players who have come from Xavier High School
- The importance of the rebound (we had to do our name justice after all)
- The rivalry of Ateneo and FEU
- The defensive specialists of college hoops
Of course, the regular features will also be there like the photo features, columns, etc.
Many of you have been asking, so here is a list of places you can get it at. Take note that availability in the stores will vary as the mag is distributed, but we hope this helps!
- Fully Booked-Metrobook branches in Eastwood Mall, Trinoma and Greenbelt
- Powerbooks Alabang, Ermita, Greenbelt, Glorietta, Shangri-la, SM Megamall, Trinoma, and Festival Mall
- Fully Booked Gateway, Greenhills, Mall of Asia, Rockwell, SM North Edsa, The Fort, and Cebu
- National Book Store Alabang Town Center Activity Center, Ali Mall, Robinson’s Galleria, Festival Supermall, Glorietta 5, Grand Central, Greenbelt 1, Harrison Plaza, Katipunan, Market! Market!, Metro Point, Starmall, MRT Farmer’s Cubao, Quezon Ave., Galleria, Robinson’s Pioneer, Rockwell, Shangri-la, SM Bicutan, Mall of Asia, SM Manila, Megamall, SM North EDSA, Bestseller’s North EDSA, SM Southmall, SM Sucat, Cubao Superbranch, Robinson’s Ermita, Trinoma, Taft Ave., The Podium and Virramall/Acropolis
- Book Sale outlets (including Bacoor, Baguio, Batangas, Bulacan, Calamba, Dasmarinas, Pampanga, Sta. Rosa and Metro Manila)
- Filbar’s outlets (including Ace Centerpoint Cebu, NCCC Davao, QSC Isabela, and selected SM Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in Metro Manila, Batangas, Bacolod, Lipa, Naga)
- Sketchbooks Shangri-la hotel
- Bibliarch Waltermart Pasong Tamo and Glorietta
- Magazine Exchange in Megamall
For those of you who simply can’t wait and want to have a copy of the magazine immediately, you can now go online to purchase it!
Simply register at www.pressdisplay.com, search titles by country on the left-hand menu, go to “Philippines”, look for REBOUND, download and enjoy! Perfect for those living abroad, in the provinces, or for those who prefer reading on computers or e-readers.
We thank you for your support, as always. We’ve worked hard to put together another great issue for you, so we hope you enjoy it! We’d love to hear what you think, too, so please do let us know.