Sunday, 3 July 2011 30 Comments
We are delighted to report that the season’s very first issue of Rebound will be out in stores by July 15! Truth be told, the issue was supposed to be out by July 1. However, with the game of musical chairs involving players and coaches, we wanted to make sure that we come out with as accurate a picture as we could.
Thanks to all of you for the patience!
Here’s what you can expect in the next issue of Rebound:
· In-depth write-ups on each and every team of the NCAA and UAAP, including guest team Lyceum
· The issue’s cover story which introduces this year’s bumper crop of rookie talents
· A great interview with DLSU’s leader Simon Atkins, who is on his final playing year with the Green Archers
· An article on players who have transferred schools (and in some cases, transferred leagues)
· An intriguing look at how the basketball lives of three new UAAP coaches are tied at the hip
· A chronicle on the Smart Gilas national team and what they’ve been through in the past few years to prepare for the FIBA Olympic qualifier
· And finally, a look back at the college days of Philippine basketball legend Samboy Lim and how it formed not only his career but his life
The Rebound team has worked extremely hard, as always, to give you the best that we have to offer. So grab a copy once they’re available in your favorite book stores and magazine stands! Follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/reboundmag and let us know what you think.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on copies to give us your comments.
See you at the games!